Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Why cant i ever find flight deals to Detroit MI

Why cant i ever find flight deals to Detroit MI ?

Detroit - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Cuz noone wants to come here.
2 :
It's 'cause all the good deals are out of Detroit. At least, that's what I've seen in my experience.
3 :
The best deals I have ever found for vacations and flights etc. have been on www.travel.com. Better prices then the airlines themselves!
4 :
Because Northwest Airlines dominates the Detroit airport. They have very little competition there, so they have no need to offer 'bargin' fares.
5 :
can't answer that helpfully, CAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU'RE TRYING TO FLY IN FROM!!!!! I fly out of here 'cheaply' often enough, both domestically and internationally.
6 :
Because it certainly isn't a tourist destination like most other major cities. People fly to the Detroit area mostly for business or because they have family here.

Search News