Saturday, October 1, 2011

Im 17. And i want to take a flight by myself to Seattle from Detroit. How do i do this and what do i need

Im 17. And i want to take a flight by myself to Seattle from Detroit. How do i do this and what do i need?
Im wanting to take a trip for 2 weeks to see my girlfriend who just moved. But most airlines require 18 to fly solo. Im 17 and I want to go by myseld. What do I need to do so and how to Obtain it.
Other - United States - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Just order it through a travel agent or the airline ticket agent. Payment will be the issue, really, more than age. If you have a debit card you could use that, or your parents card if they will let you use theirs. Or you could get a money order and go to a travel agent personally. Most airlines consider someone 17 an adult anyway. Good luck
2 :
ALL airlines in the U.S. allow kids 15 and over to fly as adults. Of, course, your parents should approve and know where you are going, but you do not need anything special to fly. Also, kids under 18 do not need I.D. to fly.

Search News